Interesting as well. I did a shutdown of the NAS running the Squeezebox
Server, plus switched of all devices of the Squeezebox Duet.

Now, the Squeezebox Touch will not simply sit and wait forever with the
'funny' wheel on display, now it will proceed into a timeout where I can
launch system diagnosis. Within diagnosis, there are no visible
problems, all seems to be OK.

And I talked to Logitech customer support, there is currently some
ongoing maintenance on the mysqueezebox.com servers, but he could not
tell me the current status of that. And I will receive a firmware for
the Touch for a manual install... if all of this fails, I will take it
back to the distributor and get myself a replacement and try that one.

My main target when listening to music is making this as easy as
possible, I want only a few clicks and no big amount of buttons. The
usability of the touchscreen for the Squeezebox Touch seemed perfect to
me, but this is getting ridiculous.

Kind regards,
Frank

--