So I finally got the long awaited touch and my high expectations have
not really been totally fulfilled (although overall it's a very decent
product).

Issues encountered after a few days of ownership:

- When it's in standby and shows the clock it is not always correct? It
seems to show +1 hour sometimes (correct to the second otherwise)?
Killing power fixes this...sometimes. Arrg, really random bug - and as
I don't want to be an hour late for work I can't rely on using it to
wake me up :( Time-zone is correct (GMT+1). Any ideas how to fix it?

- Sometimes it gets stuck playing a music file and will just skip back
and forth within the file playing 10-15secs but never finish - its
random what file it happens on and after a reboot it works fine. I've
connected to reciever by coax. (Makes for a very NOT impressive
demonstration to friends...)

- Sometimes (notice a pattern?) I cannot put it into standby mode - it
just says the "dud" sound and the animation of pushing the power button
is shown but nothing happens! Doesn't matter if I touch the touch or use
the remote. Pulling the plug solves it. :)

Should I install a switch on the power cord? It seems I will reboot
this system very often (beta anyone?). Or is my touch broken?

And a real disappointment:
It seems I cannot use the touch to play local music without having a
wireless network available? Is this correct?

I've tried searching this forum but couldn't find anyone else with
these issues. Really appreciate any comments/help? I may just be too
stupid with this thing :)

Best,

Zlipknot