TJHUB;543776 Wrote:
> I suppose both.  I was initially only thinking the Now Playing screen,
> but it is nearly impossible to use any of the menus from my viewing
> distance.

Terry,

I agree as well.  If it were not for my iphone ipeng app, I would be
pretty disappointed.  Fortunately for me as we discussed earlier, the
analog outs sound great to me in my setup, so I guess I can live with
the distance viewing shortcomings.

Coming from the Deut(with no obvious screen viewing other than the
controller) you must have been set on having the ability to see the
text and also hoping for better digital out performance.  In your case,
neither came true.  Can't win them all:)  Hope to see you boys soon!

Brandon

--
bigbwb