alfista;552577 Wrote:
> Or perhaps what is on it. Neatly tagged according to best practices or
> tags all over the place. A disk with only supported files or a disk
> with gazillion of unsupported files. Maybe supported files but with
> grotesquely large cover art.
> My point being that there might be other parameters than number of
> songs or number of gigabytes that brings the Touch to its knees for
> some users.

Probably right. I tried using a 16 GB stick today, with probably less
than half of that on it in music, and while it's behaving better than
the 1TB with about 400 gigs on it I still got songs cut off. I'm a
novice at this type of stuff. I rip using iTunes using Apple lossless.
No artwork. Tell me how I could do it better.

--
sberger