I'm a believer in the touch sounding way better than the sb3 with
digital, i was very surprised at the improvement, and you don't realize
it can get better, because i though the sb3 was good!!

i'm so convinced by it now that I sent my DAC in for the stage IV
upgrade (it can potentially reduce input jitter even more)

i skipped it originally, cause i though "naw, it can't possibly
improve--" :D

--
sckramer

Sb touch - PSaudio DL3 (Cullen level 3) - PSaudio Trio C-100 (Cullen
level 3) - energy veritas 2.2i - Martin Logan descent  --  PSaudio ac3
power cables - psaudio duet - cardas quadlink 5 interconnect --
Transparent digital cable (1.5m) - audio quest slate spkr cables biwire