Ikabob;556788 Wrote:
> How bout stock in Logitech? ???

Hmmm, I didn't think about Logitech at the time. My criteria was very
undervalued (relative to recent history) with lots of cash and low
debt...i.e., companies that could survive the downturn.  Let's see
though. At the time I bought Amazon, I could have bought Logitech at
$15.53/share. It is trading a few minutes ago at $15.42. So breakeven
for this period. Amazon was $37.59 and now trading for about $123.71.
My Apple has gone up 193% and netgear has gone up 99%. The best for me
over this period was Starbucks...up 238%.

but unfortunately, I didn't throw all my savings at my "recession
portfolio". It was just for a little fun as I normally just do mutual
funds. However, even with "play" funds, the gains over the last two
years more than pay for all my audio hardware, software, and music
purchases....not to mention all the live shows. And lest anyone thinks
I know anything about this stuff (investing), I'd be happy to share my
losses in 401K with you over the last few years!

--
garym