I have recently added a larger hard-drive for my touch music files, and
transferred the touch library setting to look at the new drive, then
rescanned, and all the recent albums are in "new Music" and in
"Albums",and "artists" folders, but all my files that were there under
"music folder" are not accessible and it shows "empty".
I run vista on the PC and the drive is formatted to be accessible as a
shared drive and it does see the files and uploads them but it does not
see the music folder as it did previously under ie.female vocal, rock
groups etc..
I have cleared the cache in SB server and rebooted the touch many
times. has anyone had a similar problem?

Ajwaldo

--
ajwaldo