tony.s;563478 Wrote:
> For what it’s worth, without quantitative evidence we’ll never know just
> how wide spread, or not, this problem really is.  I reported it back in
> April and someone else was kind enough to log it as a bug. That was 3
> months ago… http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=77809
>
> I just gave up trying, which is sad considering I bought the Touch
> because you could connect an external drive directly to it.   Aside
> from some casual internet radio listening I don’t have much use for the
> Touch.  It has been a big letdown.
>
> Tony

I've had this issue as well.  I've found it somewhat discouraging to be
honest.  I've been using my Touch mostly with Rhapsody and internet
radio.  I didn't seem to have a problem when running SBS off my MacBook
Pro, just directly USB connection to the Touch.  People keep posting
links to the update SBS software, but these are all for running off a
computer/server, not Touch SBS software from what I can tell.

Any issues I've had with Rhapsody, I would blame on Rhapsody.  Using
the Touch interface has less issues than streaming it on my MacBook
Pro.

--
metalbob