I am currently loathed to have a PC running 24/7 (at the moment) to be
used as a server, however...

I am about to purchase a Squeezebox Radio and have a few questions.
I have a Touch and it uses a USB disk with all my music on it. I use it
for streaming Internet radio to my HiFi too.

1) Am I correct in assuming a SB radio can use the Internet to stream
possibly different radio stations to those my Touch maybe using in
another room via my router at the same time?

2) Is there anyway to get the touch to act as a music server for itself
and the SB radio.

TIA

--
Waldo Pepper