iPhone;566564 Wrote:
> No Music unless you switch to MySB.com for an Internet Stream. If one is
> running TinySC and the HD is off there is no access to local
> files/music.
>
> I don't like the current behavior of when a HD goes to sleep or is
> powered down with TinySC still running. And since one can't do anything
> anyway, my suggestion is if one is going to save the few watts of
> letting the HD sleep or be turned off, one might as well Eject the USB
> Drive and unplug the Touch also.
>
> When using TinySC, I just let the HD and Touch stay running. We are
> talking less then 9 Watts for a Touch and USB powered USB Drive.

Well, I use Touch to stream from HD about twice a week, so I shutdown
tinySC, eject HD and power it off evry time. What's wrong with that?

Mike.

--
mdm

Touch(wireless/Tiny/1Tb LaCie) - CA DacMagic - MF A220 - Kelly
Transducers KT3, MF A2CD, MF X-CAN, MF X-LPS, Rega P3(Shure V15VxMR),
Sennheiser HD-580, Vampire Wire SC/IV & Accuphase Interconnect cables,
Chord Prodac (coaxial), Acrotec 6N-S1200(bi-wire)