All you need is a better control of the touch right?  It seems overkill
to use the classic to control the touch in this way. If you want to
commssion someone why not just commission them to fix what is wrong
about the touch for you?  I think all they would need to do is add a
few IR codes to the touch itself. Also all that I can see that is
missing is the ability to jump to browse artists etc.  Most other
things are better.

Not sure about posting this in the 3rd party plugin forum.  I'd think
it would be OK.

It is my understanding that the transporter will respond in the same
way as the classic to IR codes etc. You could also just buy another
touch (cheaper than transporter).  Then you can put it next to where
you are sitting when listening and use it to control the touch you are
listening too.

--
lrossouw

Louis