I have just purchased but not have not yet received a Touch to go with
my 2 Booms, 2 radios, 2 controllers, 1 Duet. I currently have my
library on a Win7 computer and connect all players wirelessly. When I
get the Touch I am thinking of either attaching an external hard drive
via usb and running all my music from this or alternatively using an
Asus eb1501 (netbook without the screen) wirelessly as the server. My
question is which setup should i use? I know the Asus netbook option is
not dissimilar to what I am currently doing but I am prepared to leave
this on all the time as opposed to my main computer which I turn off at
night which means I dont have access to my library. Either option will
solve this but which option is best? Any advice appreciated especially
from people who may have done both.

--
morthan