strindl;573726 Wrote:
> ahh...now I have to start checking at my Barnes and Noble store for when
> they get it on their news stand.

Or you could support your local HiFi Shop by asking them to call you
when its in and buy it from them. This assumes one has a local HiFi
Shop, of course.

Hey maybe if we ask real nice, Kal can tell us when the issue is due to
hit newsstands. Just typing out loud.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio