krochat;575837 Wrote:
> Nice job on the review Kal!

Ditto.

However, I'm curious why the (tweaked) USB output capability exceeded
digital coax, and if the same tweaks might be implemented for S/PDIF as
well (which is how I'm feeding my Benchmark DAC).  Regardless, looks
like the "sky is the limit" with this latest Squeezebox iteration!

I sure hope some of these "software tweaks" will find their way into a
future firmware upgrade.

--
sleepysurf

main system:  touch > benchmark dac-1 > conrad-johnson ct-5 preamp and
premier 350 amp > ml summits. audience au24e and blue jeans cables.
secondary systems:  sb3 in master br (russound r235ls amp driving
in-ceiling speaker) and game room (powered swan s200a speakers), with
boom in home office. member of 'the tampa bay listening society'
(http://www.thetbls.com/)