iPhone;573828 Wrote:
> Or you could support your local HiFi Shop by asking them to call you
> when its in and buy it from them. This assumes one has a local HiFi
> Shop, of course.
>
> Hey maybe if we ask real nice, Kal can tell us when the issue is due to
> hit newsstands. Just typing out loud.

I'm fortunate in that the Milwaukee area actually has several high end
audio stores. In fact, I bought a pair of magnepan 1.7's recently from
the same guy at the same audio store where I bought my first pair of
magnepans in 1978. He sells the Transporter too.

They don't carry magazines though. One of the local Barnes and Nobles
is the best place to get those around here.

--
strindl

3 Duets, 2 Touches.
Main system Thiel 3.6 mains,B&W matrix HTM center, Threshold SA/4e amp,
Integra DHC 9.9, Threshold T2, 2x's Velodyne F1500r subs. 2x's Emotiva
XPA-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Oppo BDP-83

Living room: Magnepan 1.7 mains, Threshold S500e amp, Outlaw 990 pre
amp, Infinity SSW210 sub, Magnepan CC3 center

bedroom: Magnepan 1.6 mains, Emotiva XPA-2, Harmon Kardon Signature 2.0
pre amp, Polk micro pro 2000 sub.