juzi;575414 Wrote:
> I think tinySBS is the worst idea they ever had. If you read through
> several forums you'll see why: nothing but problems! ......

I think it is a great idea, but poorly implemented.  :(

On such a limited device (small CPU, very little memory) I'm not sure
it is capable of functioning as expected by users who desire this
feature.
I have no real use for such a feature myself, and only use it on a
limited basis to help (what little I can) with testing and user setup.

What I don't understand is with so many known issues with TinySC why
Logitech has not devoted a simple and comprehensive "TinySC
Troubleshooting Guide" online somewhere?  Wiki?
The developers and extremely knowledgeable users on these forums have
come up with numerous tips & tricks to get TinySC running properly in
many instances for a number of users.
Why not consolidate these tips & tricks & troubleshooting into one
central location?
Maybe I missed it and such a guide is out there.  Maybe such a guide
won't help the OP of this thread.

Just an idea.   :)

--
toby10