Ovidiu;580630 Wrote:
> Thanks for your valuable insight and perspectives. Now I understand why
> my goal of playing my 24/192 un-reduced is not going to be feasible. At
> least not through my usb/v-dac. I will stay with the coax/spdif v-dac
> inputs for now.
>
> John, since the other thread somehow got heavily kidnapped, did you get
> to do any work on playing 24/192 via the touch?

I did some looking at the driver code, it should be possible to convert
to 192, but not trivial. There are a lot of places where I would have to
do a lot of cpu spec sheet reading to figure out the right values to put
in certain registers, its not obvious from the code what they should be.
That "spec sheet" is 700 pages long! The only way this is going to
happen is if I take a couple weeks off just to work on this, which is
probably not going to happen any time soon.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson