Hi,

I have a question reverting back to the original subject of this
thread: when I follow all of the instructions, my touch does not play
back any music at all... The songs just won't start.

Any suggestions as to what I have done wrong?

I'm trying to connect a Furutech DAC which I've borrowed from the
dealer for a trial.
when I do the aplay -l command I get: card 1: DAC [GT40 USB DAC].

what exactly do i write for <name>? only <DAC> or should I put the part
between te square brackets in as well? Should I mention the card number?

Thanks alot...

I have to return the DAC tomorrow...

Michiel

--