johnnydarko;582262 Wrote:
> I've written about my experiences with the Squeezebox Touch here in
> Australia where its availability is scarce and (apparently) it is not a
> priority for LogitechAU.
>
> http://www.digitalaudioreview.com.au/index.php/audio-reviews/digital-source-reviews/item/139-logitech-squeezebox-touch
>
> If I've made any factual errors (re. file formats or the like), polite
> feedback is appreciated.

As luck would have it I got my SB Touch in Aus today. Concur with your
review wholeheartedly. I've got all the SB's( Radios, Boom, Duet &
extra controller)and I reckon the Touch is the best of the lot. I am
really taken by it. Its smaller than I thought it would be but thats a
positive. Took a couple of minutes to set up and I was rocking. Having
trouble with the presets on the remote which dont seem to work or I'm
doing something wrong. In any case will be getting another touch soon
and will complete the setup witha NAS running vortexbox. Any idea of
the difference in audio quality using digital v. analog output?

--
morthan