johnnydarko;582262 Wrote:
> I've written about my experiences with the Squeezebox Touch here in
> Australia where its availability is scarce and (apparently) it is not a
> priority for LogitechAU.
>
> http://www.digitalaudioreview.com.au/index.php/audio-reviews/digital-source-reviews/item/139-logitech-squeezebox-touch
>
> If I've made any factual errors (re. file formats or the like), polite
> feedback is appreciated.

Hi John,

Nice review with no factual errors that I could find but one glaring
omission: no mention of the Touch's ability to play 24bit/88.2&96kHz
files. Sure that ability won't mean all that much to potential buyers
with lots of CDs to rip but as high resolution downloads become more
widely available this functionality assures the buyer that the Touch is
at least somewhat future proof.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch