ralphpnj;582994 Wrote:
> Maybe so, however I experience this problem and my setup is also
> completely wired:
>
> Operating system: Windows 7 - EN - cp1252
> Platform Architecture: 586
> Perl Version: 5.10.0 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
> MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt
> Total Players Recognized: 4
>
> I also experience the same rebuffering issue when playing 24/96 files
> on my Transporter, which has a wireless connection.
>
> And as I said earlier, I don't find this to be a major issue just more
> of a minor annoyance. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind if it was
> fixed :)

7.5.0 or 7.5.1 or 7.5.2

TRy 7.5.2 if you haven't I can not really recomend 7.6 unless you like
to tinker and experiment :)

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 and assorted amps
SiriuS, Classe' Primare and Dynadio speakers, Contour 4 Contour Center,
and Contour 1.3SE for the rear ch. Rel Stadium 3 sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this