Soundman;582276 Wrote:
> When you open WinSPC you probably get into the directory of your music.
> Click on the arrow at the top of the directory. You click several times
> until you're in the root directory. Then you click "usr" then
> "squeezecenter" and so on, until you are in the "Player" directory
> (like in the screenshot), where you find the file "Squeezebox.pm",
> which you can modify.
>
> http://music.1to1-success.com/picture_library/WinSCP.jpg

I wasn't even able to open my music directory on the NAS with WinSPC.
It would not connect to the server.  I'm sure I am just doinng
something stupid, but I haven't had time to figure out what I'm doing.
I am able to browse to the music folder on the server using a web
browser or Widows Explorer, but there doesn't appear to be anything
other than the music files.  Apparently browsing to the Squeezebox
Server files requires some different path that I haven't figured out
yet how to get to.

Like I said, I have much to learn.  This is my first attempt at
anything with a Linux OS.

Terry

--
TerryS