Gazjam;582991 Wrote:
> When I was TRYING to get SoX working, I noticed that when I go into
> "More Info" my Flac files read as 16/44 and not 24/96 which I would
> have expected if the files were upsdampled using SoX.

Don't rely on this. Look at the command line being run (i.e. the
tokenized command line logged using logging player.source set to
DEBUG)

I don't believe SBS will display the 24/96 unless you have told it the
new data stream characteristic usually through a plugin. I think just
changing the convert.conf file will not provide SBS with the required
info.

--
bpa