Phil Leigh;584386 Wrote:
> 1) the -v0.9 reduces the volume by 10%
> 2) You can't selectively resample for the Touch below 96k without code
> changes to the server. No amount of fiddling with convert.conf will
> change that.
> 3) SOX only runs on the server NOT on the Touch itself.
> 4) you are currently downsampling 24/192 to 24/88.2 - why would you do
> that?
>
> 5) Leave the file type settings alone!

Thanks Phil.

1) Thanks, job done.

2) So the Touch cant output 88.2? Is there any links ono the Wiki about
this?

3) Good,that means leaving settings at Sox/Flac and forgetting about
it!
(you'll be pleased to know ;))

4) How am I doing that? I dont have any 24/192 material anyway...just
curious? Is it something in the syntax of my custom-convert.conf?

5) See point 3!

ta.

--
Gazjam