tmauceri;591703 Wrote:
> That did it. The SBS Server found my 500 GB USB drive I use for iTunes.
> It took about 9 min to load 7000+ songs. So is this how the touch will
> look and work when I finally get it? I will be using it with the VTB
> appliance.

Yup.  In fact, your SBS server is now setup.  Just connect Touch to
your network, point Touch to your server, you are done.  Assuming you
plan on using SBS server on your computer.
Other option is to just plug the USB drive into the Touch, no computer
needed, but there are limitations in not using the full SBS server.

--
toby10