Ocean56;588948 Wrote:
> And I can connect directly to the AUX ports in my receiver with the
> Squeezebox?  I don't need to connect to a DAC?
Correct - use of an outboard DAC is optional. Depending on the model of
Squeezebox you purchase and the detail of the system to which you mate
it, you may be perfectly satisfied using the onboard analogue outputs
into your pre-amp/receiver.

--
whoosh

*Server*: Ubuntu 8.04 Server on Intel 1.66GHz Core Duo Mac Mini, 1GB
RAM, 72GB internal for OS, 750GB Maxtor One Touch Firewire for media.
SC 7.3.1~24372
*Main Audio*: SB Duet > Audio Research LS2B mkII > Audio Research VT100
mkII > Soliloquy 5.3
*Work Audio*: SB Duet > Jolida SJ801 > NHT Super Zero's
http://www.last.fm/user/megamucho