tmauceri;611841 Wrote:
> The SBT to my router, the VBA to my router, via eithernet cables. I am
> pretty sure the VBA has to be hardwired to the router to connect to the
> web for data retrieval and to access the web GUI.

yes, VBA connected via ethernet to your router (or a switch that is
connected to your router).  I think the OP may be missing the idea that
the TOUCH connects your local network (ether via WIFI or ethernet). The
VBA is also connected to your local network. Then the Touch gets its
music via a stream over your local network from the VBA.  You wouldn't
be using USB at all in this setup.

--
garym