tmauceri;597288 Wrote:
> I read about the files folder in the VBA  FAQ this morning and I was
> able to edit the Beatles Help Album and save the changes. When I went
> to the SBTouch nothing had changed. I think I read when you rip a new
> CD the it will update. So I just started to rip another. So far
> everything else I've ripped has been perfect with just a couple of CDs
> not showing cover art.

So you solved your initial problem of not being able to save files?

after you edited the files and saved the changes, did you go into SbS
webGUI >Settings and then do a rescan (either look for new and changed
or clear and rescan)?  You have to do this step before the SB player
(touch) will pick up the changes.

--
garym