firedog;600760 Wrote:
> the 2.0 mods are now downloadable:
> http://soundcheck-audio.blogspot.com/2011/01/soundchecks-squeezebox-touch-toolbox-20.html
>
> I unpacked the file in my Touch root directory, but the directions he
> gives for initializing the files (run commmand "ttinit") in the root
> folder didn't work. I get "not found".

As a matter of fact - I  uploaded a BETA version for testing last
night.
Feedback is appreciated. I hope to have enough feedback by tomorrow
to get away from BETA.

Several people managed to get it installed according to instructions
already.

Your issue:
Please check if you've been in the right directory when unpacking the
tarfile. Otherwise it won't work.

While unpacking the file ( running the tar command)  you should see
the file exctraction printouts in the terminal window.
If not something obviously went wrong. You might try a copy/paste of
the
listed tar command.

Good luck.

--