Phil Leigh;601333 Wrote:
> I hear ya!

I'll be quite interested to hear your evaluation of these mods.  I have
not yet done the wi-fi mod as our ethernet project is still a few days
away (everything going wired except our laptops) and won't be turning
the screen off due to vociferous spousal objections (aka VSO's in
audiophile circles).

I've done all the other mods, though (had to go to 4000 on the buffer
to clear up the pops).  Even with the incomplete mods, my admittedly
unreliable brain still seems to think that there is a cleaner sound to
the music.

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Touch (wireless) > CA DacMagic > Marantz
PM8003 > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305.

Home Theatre:  SBR (Wireless) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1.

SBS 7.5.2 r31646 running on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 1.7.  Touch
w/Hardware V.5.  Touch: FW 7.5.1 r9218.  Duet: FW 66.