rgro,
sorry for been stupid.if this is the case do i need to be running 7.5.1
or 7.5.2 on the touch.
taken from the soundcheck page.
(Update to latest firmware as supplied with squeezebox server stable
revisions 7.5.2 or 7.5.1. I won't support any other version for now!).

if so i have a problem i think as i have 7.5.0.-30464 running on my
qnap ts-119,therefore 7.5.0.-r8673 on my touch.the touch will let me
upgrade to 7.5.1.-r9218 but when i do this i cant find my music
folder.to find it i have to upgrade(downgrade back to 7.5.0.
i have tried logging in to the winSCP page but i get the error:-

CANNOT INITIALIZE SFTP PROTOCOL.IS THE HOST RUNNING A SFTP SERVER.

you might want to give up on me now as this is about as clear as mud to
me but i would really like to impliment theese mods.thanks.regards scott

--
scooot