soundcheck;602029 Wrote:
> Dear scooot.
>
> How comes that you figured out I've been doing "extensive messing" on
> the Touch. Please let me know what makes you think so.
>
> I'd strongly recommend that you better stay away from my Toolbox with
> this kind of attitude. Just press the black button on the back - it's
> that easy.
>
> Otherwise have a look at my programs - these are just scripts (text
> files).
>
> You can easily figure out on your own about what mess you're actually
> talking about and how an upgrade process would be affected by those.
>
> Or you might want to read my blog first. There you'll find what
> revisions are supported.
>
> Cheers

don't know scoot, but just wanted to point out that you may have
misinterpreted his comment as being negative in some way. I think he
was giving you a great compliment and simply saying that your mods
worked great and this indicates that you very much understand how the
TOUCH works. And given this knowledge, he just wanted help with how to
tell the TOUCH to NOT ask to upgrade firmware.

--
garym