Soundcheck,

I am intrigued by your mod, it seems to make a significant difference.
I commented about you mod on the Naim forum.
http://forums.naimaudio.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8772903417/m/2742938737

So far things look impressively good. This weekend I will setup some
automated random blind A/B tests, to confirm my now enthusiastic but oh
so subjective findings.

I do have a specific question for you.

How is the digital signal actually improvement (I fully understand the
less is more concept, but how is the digital bitstream changed to cause
the perceived improvements)? Why do I perceive better treble extension
and better imaging. Is only jitter, or is there more to it?

--
Flextreme