RadioClash;602105 Wrote:
> The one mod I had been reluctant to try is the "screen off".  I love my
> screen!  However, after testing the mod, the results are quite
> dramatic.  Really opens up the soundstage to a whole new level.  Highly
> recommended.

I'm running an iPad/iPeng. It'll hurt once. I won't use my Touch screen
at all.
I promise you'll never look back. You'll be sitting in front of your
stereo
with a big smile in your face. The whole setup gets a serious high-end
look&feel&listen. Sooloos, what for !?!?!?

Beside having a perfect control over your collection with iPad, you
just jump into the net to read the latest news or Wiki about a
particular artist, you read a book, play chess, enjoy the song lyrics
asf.asf.....
Right now I'm really thinking how all this is supposed to get any
better.

My Touch is put into a cabinet nowadays. Just sitting in the back
somewhere - fulfilling its streaming duty.

Enjoy.

--
soundcheck

'soundcheck's audio@vise - Squeezebox Touch Toolbox 2.0'