results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=85129
Question: How Much do you use the touch screen?

- Never - IR, Android/I-device or Web Gui.
- I only use Touch Screen
- Occasionally.
- Half the time I use the touch screen.
- More touch screen than anything else?

I have several Touch Squeezeboxes. For me it really depends which Touch
I am talking about. One Touch is mounted in the wall as a Controller
and source for the kitchen ceiling speakers. This Touch gets touched
often. When the Touch is in the SUV, it is the only interface as well
as at the Beach or Cabin. I often use a Touch as a Controller. The
other Touch units just get used when I happen to be up and next to them
as I have iPeng on both the better half's iPhone and mine. And as I
said, I often use a Touch to control other Squeezeboxes in the house as
they do make a great localized Controller also.

The display is getting a bunch of face time on most of the units so the
display might as well have the dual purpose as a touch input device, not
just a display IMO.

So what is the reasoning for the poll? Were you thinking from your use
that the Touch just really only needs an LCD screen for a display
without touch?

As for IR remotes, I couldn't tell you the last time I used an actual
Squeezebox remote. I used the Harmony 1000 about two weeks ago to start
a player in that room. I have more then 10 Squeezebox remotes in a
drawer that haven't been touched in well over a year.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:

Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ ceiling speakers
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
Ford Thunderbird: Duet, Mac Mini
Ford Expedition: SB Touch, USB drive