Don't see how the analogue cable between the DacMagic and the amp could
make much difference, apart from placebo. The LC-1 cable boasts that it
is of low capacitance (12.2pF/foot).

The DacMagic has a specified output impedance of <=50 Ohm. If a "cheap"
cable of, say, 100pF/foot, 3 feet long were to connect the DacMagic to
the amp, then the attenuation of the signal at 20kHz (upper frequency
limit of good human hearing) would be around 0.016dB, due to
capacitance. I doubt anyone could ever hear such a difference! Of
course the cable has a finite inductance as well (which Blue Jeans omit
to specify). Wouldn't have thought this would make a lot of difference
either.

Of course, it makes sense to use good quality cable with good shielding
for noise immunity. I would guess that the DacMagic is very close to the
amp and wouldn't need a cable more than 1 foot long.

--
Percival Sweetwater