krzys;609190 Wrote:
> +1 for the display turned off, the improvement is very clear except that
> one have to find a way to control the Touch
> Chris

Hmmm....you guys are really making me think seriously about an iPod
Touch or iPad.  The lovely Mrs. rgro will never go for having to fire
up her computer to control the music, but since she's a confirmed Apple
devotee, she would probably not have an issue with getting an iThing.
My bank account will never forgive any of you  ;>).

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Touch (wired) > CA DacMagic > Marantz PM8003 >
VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305.

Home Theatre:  SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1.

SBS 7.5.3 r31815 running on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 1.7.  Touch
w/Hardware V.5.  Touch: FW 7.5.3 r9283.  Duet: FW 67.