garym;623537 Wrote:
> Dave, try to save the log file as a TXT file and attach that to your
> message, rather than taking a screen shot of the log file.

Hi again Gary and welcome back.
I've had a look at the current version of the scaner log BUT, curiouser
and curiouser, although I haven't done another scan since I posted the
last one, this one sems to be different in that it relates ONLY to
today  -  what the heck's happening. Sorry about the .txt file but,
unzipped, it exceeds the maximum permitted by the forum, and the forum
won't accept a.rar file and, having downloaded and installed WinZip,
that won't co-operate either, so I can't offer any version ATM  -
sorry.
Also, FWIW, after about a dozen or so tracks my Touch screen has
defaulted further, to the 'Off' screen of the digital clock, but the
music keeps on playing.
Again, FWIW, if I press the 'Next' button (right pointing double
arrowhead), for about a second or two the screen scrolls the track info
across the full but no cover art  -  it does not do this when it
'naturally' comes to the end of the track and moves on to the next
Random selection.
TIA,
Dave.

--