bitstopjoe;624492 Wrote:
> Eventually I plan to do just that ( SBS), but I need to add more storage
> space. Right now I have four 10k RPM FastSCSI III 32 gb drives. I know I
> can hook up the USB or SD card to my PC and use it that way via the
> server ( which I might actually do if I cant get the USB or SD to
> perform as I want in the Touch). Since I don't have my Touch yet (
> MAYBE next week) I can't play with all my options just yet, but I do
> like to learn and be prepared. Which is why this is a great forum.
>
> As always THANK YOU!!

understand!  And do keep in mind that you can pick up a 2TB USB HD for
way less than $100. Copy your music to it, plug it into your USB port
on PC and you're good to go. Super fast internal Hard Drives are not
neccesary for supplying music to SbS for serving to the TOUCH or other
SB players.

--
garym