and if you're starting down the ripping path. learn a bit and do it
right the first time. Don't make my mistake of ripping over 5,000 CDs
as high quality mp3 only to have to do it all again as lossless FLAC
files. Space is cheap. Rip once and you can always easily create a
library of lossy mp3 files from your lossless archive of FLAC files for
playing on ipods, etc. This is what I do.  Probably use EAC or
dbpoweramp. I use dbpa and very much like it. mp3tag will be another
useful program for cleaning up tags. Yes it does FLAC too.

--
garym