Phil Leigh;623699 Wrote:
> Norton AV IS A VIRUS - use MSE instead. It's free.
When I read this I thought "what is Phil talking about"?  I have had
Squeezebox and Norton 360 peacefully co-existing since August of 2009.

Then you go and put this curse on my system.  I started having drop
outs.  Then last week my computer would lock up just about every time I
used it.  Have you spent any time in New Orleans studying Voodoo?

Turns out there was a runaway process in Norton using 100% of my CPU.
I have un-installed Norton and am now using MSE. The computer runs much
faster now.  I didn’t realize how big a footprint Norton had on my 7
year old PC.

At least you proposed a solution to my problem when you presented it to
me.

P.S.  I know “tongue in cheek” doesn’t translate well over the
internet, so I am stating here this was exactly that.  Well, except for
the Norton part.

--
CharlieG