DaveKen;633744 Wrote:
> Hi Gary,
> From my lofty position of ignorance I am in no position to disagree
> with you so I hope you didn't take it that way :).
>
> Hi Phil,
> Regarding NIS I have excluded the two file types that you recommended
> from the Norton scan, without any effect, I have started going through
> the non hi-res files with mp3Tag but that exercise really is a 'ball
> acher' and is going to take some time to go through but I will persist.
> Meanwhile I'm just enjoying the benefits of a fully functioning Touch
> with 600+ hi-res files :).
> I'll keep you posted.
> Cheers,
> Dave.

Dave, no offense taken, I was just providing info to confirm that it is
not as simple as your file types. And I agree with Phil. REMOVE norton
and install MSE (and exclude the file types we mentioned from scanning
within the MSE settings). I work for an organization that manages over
100,000 computer users and they've moved us all to MSE!

And yes, I also suspect something with your tags or the virus program
causing your problem (which has been my thought for a while now).

But enjoy the music!  ;-)

--
garym