Lynxo;634889 Wrote:
> <snip>
> I do like the WD's simplicity when it comes to navigating songs by each
> folder containing the albums.
> <snip>
> How do I play a single CD? If I go to Albums, it sometimes has more
> songs in it then it should. Do I have to create a playlist for each
> CD?
> <snip>

If you just want to navigate by folders then you can do that with the
Touch as well. Simply use My Music > Music Folder and there you are.

Your problem of having too many tracks per CD is almost certainly a
problem of erroneous tags. Fix them and you won't have a problem. If
you need help figuring out what you have that's wrong, post back here
with some details about exactly which unwanted files are creeping into
the album, and what the contents of the tags are.

--
aubuti