umapati;640918 Wrote:
> Thanx a lot Terry..Yes I will be connecting Squeezebox touch to my Audio
> set up consisting of an TEAC Deck, Philips amplifier & Speakers..I am
> looking for installation of Squeezebox server on my Seagate HD, so that
> i can Play music while my PC is switched off...If anybody can help..
You may have missed Terry's second post, the one with the link to
instructions for installing on a GoFlex. I strongly suggest that you
look carefully at those instructions, because installing server
software on a NAS is rarely as straightforward as installing software
on a regular computer. The hard part has already been done, in that
someone has figured out how to do it and posted the instructions.
Usually it's fine if you follow instructions carefully and keep your
patience. Even so, some people end up deciding that it's over their
heads and go the pc route instead.

--
aubuti