davewid;630680 Wrote:
> Have been using Squeezebox touch with attached USB HD for a while now.
> Although it means I can have my music without the PC, it does have
> reliability issues. Which is the best NAS to use?

Two different issues here:

1. a NAS to hold your tunes?
2. a NAS to hold your tunes AND run SBS?

If 1: Since touch almost certainly runs samba client, you might need to
edit the touch /etc/fstab file to make it try to mount the NAS at
startup. This would require the touch to accept a telnet/vi session (at
the least.)

If 2: An entirely different bag of worms. This requires the NAS
specific SBS server software. The touch is then a player: that part is
easy.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless