castalla;644386 Wrote:

> Yes but offering an update to a version to that below the server is not
> normal, is it?
This problem has plagued me for ages and have just come to these forums
looking for information to find this comment. My squeezeboxserver is
current debian-testing which is 7.5.6. This installs firmware v130 on
my sb. However, I use mysb.com frequently and I find that it often
blanks out and doesn't respond to the remote. Sometimes it prompts me
for a software update, and when i do that it goes to v137 which then
seems to work fine. However immediately after that update, I can't go
back to squeezeboxserver because it just prompts me for another update
(even though 134 is < 137?). How can I get around this cycle?

My sb never used to do this. This problem has been introduced only in
the last 18 months or so.

--
bulletmark