Hi there,

I am a very satisfied QB user.

Quite often I use the random mode to play one or several of my Genres.
Well it appears (and that is just a feeling) that some of the songs
with the spezified genre are played more (e.g. the first song of the
album?) and others are not played at all.
Is that possible?(Given that the tagging is correct - I checked that
several times)Did you encounter similar issues?
Do you know how the Random mode algorythm really works?
Is there a way to use "random play" but select every song of a list
only once until the whole genre specified is played (once)?

Thanks a lot guys  :-)

--
MCG555

Greetings from Switzerland - Markus :-)

----
Proac Response D15, Astintrew AT2000plus, SB Touch