I am trying to set up a new Squeezebox Touch, adding it to a network
that already has a Classic and two Booms.  Only initial setup last
night, the first problem was the constant nags to update the software.
Not sure how but after multiple reboots I got past that issue.

My issue now is each time I powered off the SBT to reset it, it will
not connect to the wireless network I set up.  I have to manually go
into Setting / Advanced / Network and force it to connect to my
wireless network.  After this it seems to work OK - but I don't want to
have to manually connect to the network every time I have to unplug the
SBT or the power goes out for a bit.

What should I be checking / doing to enable the SBT to connect
automatically to my wireless network when it is powered on?

--
jrbdmb