Previously I had a network drive mapped directly to the the usb drive
attached to my Touch as below.

media-sda1 on 'Squeezebox Touch - wacky (Wacky)'(Z:)

The issue I had was controlling the Touch using my HTC desire in the
new room due to week wireless signal.

I introduced a new wirless router plugged into the Virgin Home Hub but
the wireless signal was not strong enough.

I had an ethernet run done from the existing lounge to the new room so
plugged in a new D-Link wireless router in the new room and connected
the Touch via ethernet to the new router.

I can no longer access the above drive or see the touch in my network
places.

The ip range on my laptops is 192.168.0.* and the gateway is
192.168.0.1.

I set a fixed ip on the new D-link router 192.168.0.197 and turned off
dhcp.

The ip on the touch though shows as 192.168.2.2

Where is it getting this from ? Should it not be 1 in the 192.168.0.*
range  ?

Help I don't want to disconnect the HD and attach it to the laptop each
time I load new music.

--
tank121

Squeezebox touch
Arcam A85 amp
Chord rumour speaker cable
Dali Mentor Menuets on Custom Design stands

Room 2
Boom

Bedroom
RADIO