tank121;659163 Wrote:
> Is there any easy way to reset the IP on the Touch without doing a
> factory reset ? I would like it to have the 192.168.0.* range.
>
> I was able to browse to it last night by fixing the IP on the wirless
> adapter on the web book to the 192.168.2.* range.

No. Your best bet is to do a factory reset and let the Touch collect an
IP address from DHCP on your PROPER router (home hub). As JS said, the
router in your new room should be acting purely as an Access Point.
You can reapply the Touch Mods after the factory reset - it only takes
2 minutes.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.